Affects Version/s: 6.2.2 CE GA3 , 7.0.0 M6
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 6
If a portlet has a custom title, but not in the language the portal is being viewed, then the title is displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
- define portal languages
- add a portlet to a page
- configure a custom title for the portlet: i.e. "English"
- verify that there are more languages for the custom title: i.e. "Spanish, Hungarian..."
- verify that one of those languages has no value for the custom title. If so, remove the value: i.e. for Spanish
- save the configuration
- view the page the portlet is deployed in the language you configured a custom title. The title "English" is displayed
- view the page the portlet is deployed in the language you removed the custom title, i.e prepending "/es" to the URL
Expected behaviour???: because there is no title for that language, portal's or site's default title should be displayed
Actual behaviour: no title is displayed