Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M6
Fix Version/s: None
Kaleo workflow email notifications are sent out with a frequency that does not obey the delay and recurrence tags in the workflow definition's task-timer.
- Create a workflow using the attached definition file.
- Configure an outgoing SMTP server under Server Administration.
- Enable workflow for the Documents and Media portlet.
- Upload a document.
- Check the notification portlet for the admin user.
- Don't perform any action. Wait for a notification email.
- Workflow will start to trigger reminder emails with a frequency of one minute, rather than the definition's scale tag value of one hour.
Expected Result: Email notifications are sent out after one hour.
Actual Results: Email notifications are sent out every minute.
Could not test in master as the notification email fails to send, however the affected code is the same as 6.2.x.
Master = 9c16f604da12d87624b3eb9be14e991e031595d1 Cannot test. Kaleo fails to send email.
Master Plugins = fee0190a036284a172c44aa18045b9477715bc7c Cannot test. Kaleo fails to send email.
62x = f9bdaf2b9b251b2ba0ea288fa9d649685f5096d2
62x plugins = 5a39c47245bb6a04da31b7a33cc6113830767029