6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M6
Steps to reproduce it:
- Startup a 6.0.12 or minor.
- Create an image in the Image Gallery
- Create an structure with an image gallery field called "imagen"
- Create a template associated to that structure with the following content:
- Create a content using that structure selecting the previous created image.
- Click on preview for that content (you will see the previous image)
- Shutdown the portal
- Upgrade to master (7.0)
- Open the web content and click on basic preview (you will see the image)
- Publish the web content.
- Click on basic preview for that web content.
Results: You will see nothing instead the image.
From 6.1.x we keep backward compatibility for ULRs like this:
After converting from JournalStructure to DDMStructure in 6.2.x this compatibility was broken for filling DL fields during web content edition.