Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
At Staging process, the rename of Categories does not trigger the reindex of associated asset entries.
This bug was caused by
- We are disabling indexing system during Staging process and after that we only reindex the objects that we have published from staging to Live
- The problem is liferay code at XxxxxLocalServiceImpl sometime execute additional reindex for related objects
Steps to reproduce
- Create a site and activate Staging local
- Create a vocabulary called "Voc1" with a category called "Cat1"
- Create a webcontent and a document at document library and categorize them with "Cat1"
- Create a page and add to it the search portlet
- Publish all this objects to Live
- At search portlet execute a search at Staging and Live side with "Cat1"
- : both webcontent and document will be displayed
- Rename "Cat1" to "Cat2"
- Publish publish again from Staging to Live. Only category and tag will be published
- At search portlet execute a search at Staging and Live side with "Cat1", "Cat2"
- : Cat1 will not display any result at search. Cat2 will display both webcontent and document.
- : Cat1 displays both webcontent and document. Cat2 does not displays any result at search.
- : Live search should return same results than Staging