This is a portal issue that could be tested in blogs as this:
When creating a new blogs post, if you set a display date in the future, the blog will have a 'scheduled' status. However once that time passes, the blog does not publish and stays 'scheduled'.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Admin > Content > Blogs
- go to Add New Blogs Entry, fill in the content fields
- Click on the settings tab
- Set a future publication date
- Publish the article
- Wait for the time to pass
- Assert the article never moves from "scheduled" to "published" status
When the scheduled time comes, the article should move from "Scheduled" to "Published".
When the scheduled time comes, the article is not published and stays "Scheduled".
This is also happening in other portlets (like web content display, were articles are not been published as expected)
It doesn't seem to be an individual portlet error but a scheduler engine issue.
Adding to infrastucture