At Staging process, the deletions of Tags, Categories and Vocabularies does not trigger the reindex of associated asset entries.
This bug was caused by
- We are disabling indexing system during Staging process and after that we only reindex the objects that we have published from staging to Live
- The problem is liferay code at XxxxxLocalServiceImpl sometime execute additional reindex for related objects
Steps to reproduce
- Create a site and activate Staging local
- Create a vocabulary called "Voc1" with a category called "Cat1"
- Create a tag called "Tag1"
- Create a webcontent and a document at document library and categorize them with both "Cat1" and "Tag1"
- Create a page and add to it the search portlet
- Publish all this objects to Live
- At search portlet execute a search at Staging and Live side with "Cat1" and "Tag1"
- : both webcontent and document will be displayed
- Delete "Cat1" and "Tag1"
- Publish publish again from Staging to Live. Only deletion of category and tag will be published
- At search portlet execute a search at Staging and Live side with "Cat1", "Cat2", "Tag1" and "Tag2"
- : Cat1/Tag1 will not display any result at search as we have deleted both
- : Cat1/Tag1 displays both webcontent and document, even it was deleted.
- : Live search should return same results than Staging
This issue is related to
LPS-56310 (same problem but applied to rename)