In Asset Publisher, when selecting web content structure field from a different site as a filter, it cannot be saved if there is no structure existed in local site.
- Create two sites: content and local
- On content site, add a structure "test" and add a date field
- Add a template "test" for structure "test"
- Create a "test" web content using "test" structure and select a date (July 10th) from Date field
- On local site, add a page and add an Asset Publisher portlet
- Configure the Asset Publisher as follows:
Scope: Current Site (local), content
Asset Type: Web Content Article
Web content Article Subtype: test
Check "Filter by Field"
Click "Select" button
In "Select Structure Field", select July 10th and click "Apply" button
- Click "Save"
Actual Result: Although the message shows save is successful, but the filter is not effective
Expected Result: the filter is working to filter out the web content according to the structure field.