Steps to reproduce
- Assemble an environment with Liferay portal 6.2 sp 11 ;
- Install the patch 'portal-54-6210';
- After the patch installation, start the portal and log on it;
- Click on your screen name > My Account > Display Settings > Language > change the language to brazilian portuguese;
- Save and close the modal window;
- Refresh the home page;
- Add a Web Content Display portlet;
- Create an article and fill the title and body;
- Click on 'Publish' button;
The content created will be published;
The content is not published because the dates are highlighted as invalid.
Obs.: The brazilian date format is dd/mm/yyyy, but after the installation of the patch above, the portal only accepts this format: mm/dd/yyyy . The same issue occurs even when the 'portal-55-6210' is installed, but without any patch installation this issue doesn't occurs. Obviously, the issue will occur always after the 12th day of any month, so if you reproduce the same steps above from the 1st to the 12th day, nothing wrong will happen.