Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a portlet plugin with layout-cacheable property set to false that shows the current date and time.
- Embed this portlet into a theme.
- Deploy the theme and apply it to a new page.
- Open a browser as a Guest user and navigate to that page writing down the date and time that are shown.
- Clean the browser's cache and refresh the page.
- The date and time displayed after the refresh are the same.
- The date and time displayed change.