Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7
As a developer/user, I would like to newest release of CKEditor available at the release of 7.0.
Release is due 08/03/15
New Feature Highlights
- #13304: Added support for passing DOM elements to config.sharedSpaces
- Support for dropping and pasting files into the editor was introduced. Through a set of new facades for native APIs it is now possible to easily intercept and process inserted files.
- File upload tools were introduced in order to simplify controlling the loading, uploading and handling server response, properly handle new upload configuration options, etc.
- #10925: The Media Embed and Semantic Media Embed plugins were introduced. Read more about the new features in the Embedding Content article.
- #10931: Added support for nesting widgets.
- #11580: Introduced the notification system
- #13316: Made CKEDITOR.env.isCompatible a blacklist rather than a whitelist. More about the change in the Browser Compatibility guide.
- #12126: Introduced config.image_prefillDimensions and config.image2_prefillDimensions to make pre-filling width and height configurable for the Enhanced Image.
- Disabling new features Portal is not ready to utilize.