Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7
1. Start the Liferay server
2. Log on as default admin user
3. Click on Content/Web Content
4. Click Manage/Structures/Add
5. Fill out the "Name" field as "test"
6. Add a Date field to the structure, and click Save.
7. Click on "Action" next to the newly created structure and click on "Edit default values"
8. Click on the title to enter a value
9. Select a date from the shown up DatePicker
Next to the date field, a message should appear saying: "Please enter a valid date"
Expected Results: There should be no error messages displayed
Actual Results: An error is displayed: "Please enter a valid date"