Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7
Steps to reproduce:
1) Extracted clean instance of Liferay 6.2 SP8.
2) Uninstalled the existing Kaleo.
3) Deployed the Kaleo provided in https://issues.liferay.com/secure/attachment/136262/kaleo-web-184.108.40.206.war
4) Create 101 Kaleo definitions.
5) Change Delta to "75 Items per page".
6) 75 Definitions shown.
7) 25 Definitions shown.
Actual result: Only 100 definitions are getting displayed in the list
Expected result: Second page should show remaining 26 i.e. Complete definitions should be displayed.
My investigation : There is JSP called view_definitions.jspf, this file contains following code:
Here end is defined as 100 (Hard coded) which should not be, so according to me end should be the total number of definitions.
End Goal All definitions should be displayed.