Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M7
The user has selected a small image/thumbnail for a template. This image is displayed in the "Description" column under Manage Templates. However, the image is not displayed in this column when the user attempts to select a template while creating a new web content.
- Navigate to Site Administration > Web Content
- Select Manage > Structures
- Create a Structure with any field
- Select Manage > Templates
- Select to Add a Template
- Link the Template to the Structure created in step 3.
- Under Description, select to upload a small image
- Select Save. Note that in the Templates List that the Thumbnail is seen in the Description Column
- Select to create new Web Content article using the Structure created in Step 3
- On the Page to create the Web Content, hit "Select" under Template
*Expected Result:*The Thumbnail is seen under the Description column
*Actual Results:*The Thumbnail is not seen under the Description column