Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Sprint 10: Feb, 01 - Feb, 19, Sprint 12: Mar, 07 - Mar, 18
Git Pull Request:
Unable to use scripted-assignment option for Notification recipients in Kaleo Designer
Steps to reproduce/Testing done
- Start Liferay and login as Admin
- Deploy Kaleo Web and Kaleo Designer
- Go to Admin > Control Panel > Configuration > Kaleo Designer> Add New Definition
- Drag a Task node to the workflow on the right
- Connect start node to the new task node.
- Connect the new task node to End node.
- Remove connection between Start and End node.
- Click on the Task node and then select the Notifications property
- Go to Edit Recipients
- Select Recipients as "Scripted Assignment" and select language as "Groovy"
- Try to save the workflow and it will give you the following error:
Full logs attached below
Results of Testing
Expected behavior: The scripted-assignment option in the Notification>Edit Recipient section would be accepted
Actual behavior: The scripted-assignment option in the Notification>Edit Recipient section is not recognized as a valid tag.
Please see attached
Reproduced in trunk? Unable to test. It appears as if Kaleo has been included in master as an OSGi module, but Kaleo Designer is nowhere to be seen in the master plugins repo and the 7.0 version will not deploy. (237ba5e186ecf824c62017ff807fe25fbc78638c, plugins: 7ef056ebb2fd89c040c0673893f65288b08e07a8, 7.0.x: fb616e454751527cdb55b1969bfea76230864458)
Reproduced in 6.2.x? Yes ( 30c54cde4942b97b366db42c870c13922323dd11, 6.2.x plugins: 12f48ffc87f633e3f09190bd80dd9eb672f17735)
liferay-workflow-definition_6_2_0.xsd is the same between 6.2.x and 7.0.