Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M7
- Create an Organization and a Sub Organization ("test1", "test2")
- Create two users ("a" and "b")
- Assign user "a" to the parent Organization and user "b" to the sub Organization
- Create a Role with the permission Go To Control Panel
- Assign this Role and the Organization Administrator Role to user "a"
- Log in with user "a", go to Control Panel and search for the other user "b"
Experienced behavior: The user is not found
Expected behavior: The user should be found
- If you search for a user the same way with the omniadmin user or
- If you navigate into "test2" organization and search for "b"
==> the user is found