Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M7
Steps to Reproduce
1) Start a clean install of LR 6120
2) Upload a PDF file (with at least 2 pages) named "private" and mark it as viewable by site members. Click more options and uncheck all the Guest boxes. (attached is a test PDF)
3) Upload a PDF file (with at least 2 pages) named "public" (leave default permissions).
4) Click on "public" > Click Get URL > Copy and past to a text editor.
5) Click on "private" > Click Get URL > Copy and past to a text editor.
6) For each URL, append "#page=2" to the end.
7) Log out of the portal
8) Go to the "public" URL (use the one you updated in the text editor).
9) Go to the updated "private" URL
10) Note that you are first required to log in because it is private. Log in.
Expected Result: The URL to go to page 2 for the private PDF as it did for the public one.
Actual Result: The URL for the private PDF goes to page 1, not to page 2.