When unmarking all checkboxes of an expando field then they won't be saved.
1. Start portal, log in with omniadmin
2. At Control Panel/Custom Fields -> Add a custom field to Role:
Type: Group of text values
3. Edit this custom field and set the Values separated by line breaks:
Display Type: Checkbox
4. Go to Control Panel / Users / Roles and edit User role
5. Mark 1 checkbox at the created custom field, Save.
6. Edit the same role again, assert that the marked checkbox is saved correctly.
7. Uncheck all checkboxes. Save.
8. Edit this role again, assert that the checkboxes didn't save correctly
Reason is that when a checkbox is unchecked its value won't be sent with the request. At server side it will be null. There is a check introduced with
LPS-51379 which checks this and skips the adding procedure if the value is null.
If all the checkboxes are unchecked then it won't be saved.