Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Control Panel > Password Policies
2) Select "Actions" > Edit on the "Default Password Policy" or the Password Policy that your environment uses
3) Uncheck the "Changeable" checkbox.
4) Select Save
5) Create a User and log in as that User
6) Navigate to My Account > Password
7) Enter current password and a new password. Select Save
Expected Result: The error message would better explain why the password cant be changed.
Actual Result: The error message only says "Your password cannot be changed." without an explanation of why.