Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
1. Build and start Liferay ee-6.2.x
2. Add asset publisher portlet and blogs portlet on the same page.
For asset publisher portlet make sure that in configuration "Enable Related Assets" is checked. And then add two new web contents with title "test1" and "test2" and make them related.
3. For blogs portlet just click on the button "Add Blog entry"
4. in the edit view make sure that the option "Categorization" is expanded.
5. click on "read more" under test1
6. Click the link of "Related Assets test1" in asset publisher portlet
you will find that the page will jump to the "Categorization" of the blogs portlet at first and then the asset test1 will be opened as expected, where the jump to "Categorization" should be an unnecessary step
there are no unnecessary jumps
This jump behavior will not occur when the "Categorization" part is collapsed.
Note: I couldn't reproduce this on Master because the Asset Publisher portlet doesn't work correctly. But, based on asset_tags_selector.js this component can work similar as version of ee-6.2.x.