Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 1
When using staging and publishing pages, the pages in the tree should not be draggable.
Steps to reproduce:
- Sign into Liferay
- Go to Control Panel -> Sites -> Pages -> Site Pages
- Add a few pages
- Go to Control Panel -> Sites -> Publishing Tools -> Stating Configuration
- Enable Local Live Staging
- Go to the staged site
- Click on "Publish to Live"
- Click on "Switch to Advanced Publication"
- Click the "Change" link under Pages
- Drag the pages in the tree around.
Expected Results: You should not be able to drag the tree pages around. They should only be selectable.
Actual Results: The tree pages are draggable.