Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
1. Set journal.article.expire.all.versions=true
2. Add an asset publisher to the default site.
3. Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Web Content.
4. Add an article and make several updates to the title.
version:1.0, title:hai, expirationDate:null (unchecked)
version:1.1, title:yu, expirationDate: 18:14 (if currentDate is 18:12, set an expiration date for a minute or two in the future)
5. Navigate back to the default site's asset publisher and wait for the expiration time. When currentDate is 18:14, refresh page.
Expected Result: Expiring a web content article will remove all versions of the content from the asset publisher.
Actual Results: After the lastest version expires the next unexpired version of the web content "hai" is shown in the asset publisher. Checking Site Administration > Content > Web Content and selecting the web content's version history will show that no versions are expired (even the one that should be).