Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable Local Staging on a Site. (Remote staging should be fine as well)
2. Create a page.
3. Edit the page and add a translation to its friendlyURL.
4. Add a Language portlet to the page.
5. Publish the Site to Live.
6. Check Staging and Live Site by switching languages, confirm that the friendlyURL changes.
7. Edit the page and remove the friendlyURL translation.
8. Publish the Site to Live.
9. Check Staging and Live Site by switching languages.
Actual Result: The page on the Live Site still uses the translated friendlyURL
Expected Result: The page's friendlyURL should lost its translation in Live as well.
Issue can be checked from DB side as well: LayoutFriendlyURL table contains the translated friendlyURL even after removing it from Staging and publishing.