6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Re-selecting a folder in Media Gallery turns up blank
Steps to reproduce:
1. In Admin > Site Administration > Content > Documents and Media, add "folderA" and folderB", within these, add subfolders "subA1", "subB1" and add image in one of the subfolders (subA1 - image1)
2. Add a Media Gallery portlet to a page
3. Configure the portlet and select the subfolder subA1, then save
4. The image in subA1 (image1) is displayed in the portlet
5. Refresh the page: ctrl+F5
6. Go back to configure the portlet and click Select
Result A: You can no longer navigate between folders.
(If you remove the previous folder and click Select then, the same thing happens)
7. Remove the previously selected folder and save the configuration
8. The contents of Root folder are displayed in Media Gallery
10. Refresh the page: ctrl+F5
11. Go back to configuration and click Select
Result B: All folders and their contents can be selected again.
Should be able to re-select in both cases.