Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Steps to reproduce with JournalFolder
- Create a new site
- Create a JournalFolder into webcontent, called "Test"
- Create a JournalArticle into previous created "Test" JournalFolder
- Export site to a LAR file
- Delete JournalFolder "Test" and empty the recycle bin
- Create another JournalFolder into webcontent, called "Test"
- Import LAR file to site with old JournalFolder called "Test"
- During document import, "Test" JournalFolder cannot imported as other folder with name "Test" already exists and a duplicate exception is thrown. LAR is not imported
- During document import, due of name collision with existing JournalFolder "Test", new JournalFolder "Test" is renamed into "Test (2)". LAR is successfully imported