Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
1. Create a new structure (and corresponding template).
2. Turn on single approver workflow for articles
4. Create a new article with your structure, fill in some content and choose "Submit for publication"
5. Kaleo generate a workflow task. Access the task under "My Workflow Tasks"
6. Click the newly created task and assign it to yourself
7. When article has been assigned to your user, click on the "Edit" link while reviewing the article.
Actual Result: The article loads in a popup but the structure has been "lost". The value for the structure is "Default" and the fields are gone.