Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Issue: Subscription emails sent to Users for Documents in in a Folder the User lacks View permissions on.
Steps to reproduce
1. Add properties to the portal-ext.properties to configure an outgoing mail server for Liferay
2. Start Liferay and login as Administrator
3. Add a Documents and Media portlet to the page
4. Add a folder to the Documents and Media portlet. Make sure that only the Owner of the Folder can view its contents.
5. Add a document to the folder in the Documents and Media portlet
6. Go to Control Panel > Users & Organizations
7. Add a new user with a valid email address
8. Login to the new user and subscribe to the Documents and Media Library
9. On the admin user, add a Document to the Folder that is viewable to Guest Users.
Expected behavior: A user should not receive the notification since they lack view permissions on the Folder and dynamic inheritance of permissions are enabled.
Actual behavior: A user receives notifications for Documents in a Folder that they lack View permissions on
Tested in 6.2.x and reproduced
Tested and NOT reproduced in Master