Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set up vLDAP to work across two Liferay instances
2. In the instance that will import from vLDAP, set the following along with the other necessary LDAP properties:
3. Create a user in vLDAP and set them to be female
4. Log in as that user on the other instance to trigger an import
5. Assert the user is still male
The LDAP converter currently looks for a "gender" mapping instead of using "male" like the rest of the portal. This forces the user to use the following portal property to map the gender:
However, when updating the user's contact information, we compare the contact properties against what is set in the contact mappings. Since gender does not match up with male, the contact is not updated.
Additionally, the logic is incorrect when setting whether the user is male or female.
This cannot be tested until
LPS-58807 is implemented.