1. Run 6.1.x
2. Go to Control Panel>Dynamic Data List
3. Add a Dynamic Data List with a date field and number field
4. Return to Dynamic Data Lists, click Manage Data definitions
5. For the previously created data definition, click Actions>Manage Template
6. Add Detail Template
7. Change the title of the default Date/Date Definition to "Template Testing Date"
8. Save the change to Field Label, save the Template
9. Add a DDL portlet to a page
10. Configure the DDL using the created detail Template. Choose the created Data definition, click Save.
11. A section titled Templates should appear, change Detail Template from Default to created Template
12. Add a record
Expected Results: Table view of record shows the value for the Template Testing Date and number fields
Actual Results: Table view only shows the number field's value; custom detail template fields are gone.