Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 Alpha 2
The calendar portlet is retrieving and displaying all the events created in that company for guest users when the calendar portlet is in the public profile of an user. This usually blocks the GUI.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add the calendar to the home of the site Liferay. localhost:8080/web/guest
2. Create an event in the Current Site Calendar: Liferay
3. Create another event in the user calendar: Test Test
4. Go to the user profile (public pages) and the calendar portlet
5. Logout and go to the user profile localhost:8080/web/test
Result The portlet displays both events.
Expected The portlet doesn't display events when there is no calendar on the right menu.