Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 1, 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 3
If a user
- tries to delete a DDM template; and
- the deletion fails; and
- the user tries to create a new template just after the failure
then a error message will be displayed and the expected form will not be rendered.
- Log in into Liferay.
- In the left column, click in "Web Content":
- Click in the blue button at the bottom right corner:
- Enter some random input and save the web content.
- At the top right corner, click on the "Actions" button () and then in "Templates":
- Select the only available template and click in the deletion icon (cf. attached GIF file).
- After the operation fails, click in the blue button in the modal dialog.
- A form for adding new templates would be available.
- We get an error message from the servlet container about how the requested URL is too long: