Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup two different 6.2 Liferay portals
2. On the first portal, create a two Sites: A and B
3. On Site A, create one image in the doc library
4. On Site B, create a Web content which includes image from Site A
5. On the second portal create 2 sites : A and B (take care to have different Site IDs than those on staging env. If Ids are the same, you will not notice the issue)
6. Enabla Remote Staging between the two Site As and the two Site Bs
7. Full Publish the site A
8. Full Publish the site B
On Site B image is not displayed correctly because the URL has NOT been converted, its URL still contains the Staging Site A ID.
This will be a unique fix for 6.2, since the feature introduced by
LPS-48299 can't be backported.