Console is throwing errors when accessing the Item Selector after an image has been uploaded.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Content > Blogs;
- Click on '+' to add a new blog entry;
- Add a new blog entry and click Select File to add a new cover image;
- Add a cover image greater than 1MB;
- Publish the blog entry;
- Click on the '+' button to add another blog entry;
- Click on Select File to add a new cover image.
Expected result: There are no console errors and a user can add cover image to a new blog entry.
Actual result: A user can add a cover image to a new blog entry, but publishing the blog entry yields "Your request completed successfully" and "Your request failed to complete." Console errors are as follows:
Tomcat 7.0.62 + MySQL 5.6. Portal master GIT ID: 028c228665fa72f04faf27370ac50382328c30a7.