Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Sites > Content > Dynamic Data Lists
- Go to Options -> Manage Data Definition
- Add a new Data Definition named "TestLang"
- Add a Boolean Field and a Number Field
- Add a Translation to Portuguese and sele
- Go to the Boolean Field Settings
- Type "Booleano" to the Boolean Field Label
- Go to the Number Field Settings
- Assert the Number Field Label is in English
- Close the Data Definitions Window
- Add a new Dynamic Data List named "TestDDL"
- Select "TestLang" as Definition
- Add a Dynamic Data Lists Display to the Liferay Welcome page
- Click at Select List
- Select "TestDDL"
- Close the Dynamic Data Lists Display - Configuration window
- Click at +Add Test
- Assert Boolean and Number Fields are displayed correctly in English
- Click at Change
- Choose Portuguese (Brazil)
The Boolean Field Label should be displayed in Portuguese ("Booleano") and the Number Field Label should be displayed in English ("Number").
The Boolean Field Label is displayed as expected, however, the Number Field Label is not displayed at all.
Tomcat 7.0.62 + MySQL 5.6.25. Portal master GIT ID: a3c0ce928ab54003fe82bf4491a4cf6ff6e221ff.