Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Structure with a Text field and a nested Text Box field
- Make the Text field repeatable
- Create a Template based on the Structure
- Create a WC article based on the Structure/Template combo
- Repeat the Text field
- Populate all four fields (both Text and Text Box fields)
- Click to Preview the article
Repeating the parent field will cause all of its nested fields to repeat as well.
Each instance of the Text field displays, but only the first Text Box field (because it wasn't marked as repeatable, as well?).
Note: marking the nested Text Box field as repeatable avails the User to similar template logic generated for the Text field - making all Text+Text Box repeated field combinations display flat, not combined; so it looks like this: