Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Alpha 2
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy any of the external repositories available (CMIS, Sharepoint or Documentum).
- Go to D&M Administration.
- Add a new external repository to D&M.
- Undeploy the external repository module/plugin.
- Access D&M.
Expected: The repository shows, and the user is able to delete it (note: accessing the repository should fail, that's ok).
Actual: No action button appears in the repository, and the user is not able to do anything with it.
NOTE: In step (4), you need to do the following:
- Access the GoGo console: telnet localhost 11311
- Execute the command ss | grep cmis
- A bundle named "com.liferay.document.library.repository.cmis.impl_1.0.0" should appear; The number in the first colums for that bundle is the runtime ID, we'll use it in the next step.
- Execute the command stop ID, where "ID" is the runtime ID you got in the previous step.