Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.4 CE GA5, 6.2.X EE
Setting editor.ckeditor.version=latest causes web content not to render in HTML text field when using a custom structure.
1. Enable editor.ckeditor.version=latest in the portal-ext.
2. Create a web content structure containing an HTML text field.
3. Create a template and choose the structure you just created.
4. Create an article using the template and be sure to put content in the HTML field.
5. Still within Site Administration > Content select the article to edit it.
Expected Result: The content displays in the HTML text field.
Actual Results: No content displays.
This issue is not present in master because the ckeditor_latest logic is not in master.