Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 2, 7.0.0 Alpha 3
When a hyperlink is edited, the target value created in the Source can be unintentionally modified--some characters are removed.
1. From Control Panel -> Create a new Web content article
2. Create a new hyper link from CKEditor editor
3. Now toggle to Source code and add a target attribute with value "sso-link"
4. Publish the article
5. Edit the article that was created in #4.
6. Edit the hyperlink by right clicking and selecting edit. Make no changes, but click 'Ok' to save changes to it
7. Toggle to Source code to find the target value is changed to "ssolink"
The target value will remain unchanged.
The target value is modified; the dash is removed.
h3 Other information:
I have created a ticket on dev.ckeditor.com - https://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/13887#ticket
I have also submitted a pull request to fix this issue in the CKEditor repository - https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev/pull/229
6.2.x? Yes, issue reproduced in branch: f3c92bcf65ca503b92ad673161ec428764c38e6b
Master? Yes, issue reproduced in master: e735d94fc3b540c0b06e746995c9c5e694b69487