- Navigate to CP > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add new user
- Navigate to CP > Users > Roles
- Add regular role
- Assign new user to this role
- Define the following permissions for this role under Site Administration > Content > Blogs
- General Permissions > Access in Site Administration
- Resource Permissions > Blogs Entries > Permissions
- Log out
- Log in as new user
- Navigate to Sites > Content > Blogs
- Click vertical ellipsis and select Permissions
Permissions are shown without error.
The header is "Error" and there is a back button. Clicking the back button allows user to browse portal within the iframe. Console error reproduced below.
Tomcat 7.0.62 + MySQL 5.6.26 Portal master GIT ID: 50b0891bb15a48cc634b7cb3c1c8ed7eb668bbf1