Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 3
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
- Create a Web Content Structure with one localizable and one not localizable field, add any template
- Create a Web content using this Structure, fill every field, publish
- Edit web content, Add a translation and save it on the translation pop-up
- (Notice that a new draft version has been created) (Do not publish or save as draft!)
- Go back to Web Content
- Open the Web content created in step 2
The not localizable field value is missing.
On master the translation is being done in the main portlet view, issue is not reproducible.
I have created a test on master which reproduces the root problem and fails before my fix. (The test name is: DDMImpl#testMergeFieldsWhenAddingTranslationAtBranch() )