1. Go to Site Administration --> Content --> Web Content
2. Create a structure, with non-localizable fields
3. Create a template for the structure
4. Click on 'Add Web Content' and select the new structure as base and publish it
5. Edit the content and change the default language
Result: The non-localizable fields are not editable
Expected Result: The non-localizable fields should be editable when creating the content and shouldn't be edited only when creating a translation.
Not reproducible on master.