Upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2 fails when using DB sharding
Steps to Reproduce
- Create 3 blank mysql databases (DB1, DB2 and DB3)
- Setup a clean bundle of Liferay 6120.
- Paste the following into the portal-ext and adjust the db properties to your machine.
- Start the portal
- Go to Control Panel > Portal Instances Create a new portal instance and select the shard labled 'one'
- Create another (third) portal instance and select the shard labled 'two'.
- Stop the portal
- Unzip a clean bundle of 6.2 SP13
- Copy the above properties
- Place passwords.encryption.algorithm.legacy=SHA in the 6.2 portal-ext.
- Clear the temp and work folders and start the upgrade.
Expected Result: The upgrade would complete correctly.
Actual Result: The upgrade fails with this error
not an issue in master because we removed sharding