Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 3
Component/s: Knowledge Base widget
With the newest Knowledge Base portlet provide, when import a knowledge base portlet lar using Mirror or Mirror Override option between sites in the same portal, the import progress will show successfully message. However when user go to Site Admin--> Content --> Knowledge Base the articles will not be there. This only happens when importing from one site to another site within the same portal bundle. If the importing is between 2 different bundles, then the Mirror and Mirror Override will behave properly.
- Boot up a Liferay bundle with Knowledge Base portlet provided in CQU-261.
- In the same portal create 2 sites "Site 1" and "Site 2"
- In Site 1 Navigate to Site Admin --> Content --> Knowledge base, create KB articles "articleA".
- Export the KB Portlet into a lar file.
- In Site 2 Navigate to Site Admin --> Content --> Knowledge base and import the lar from step 4.
- In the import configuration, select either Mirror, or Mirror with Override.
- Click import.
- Observed Behavior: The import progress bar will show Successful status. However when go to Knowledge Base under Content in Site 2, the articles in step 3 is not displayed.
- Expected Behavior: "articleA" can be created on "Site 2"