Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Alpha 3
Component/s: Knowledge Base
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a clean portal with clean database
- Deploy Knowledage-base portlet
- Go to Admin > Content > Knowledge Base
- Add a folder named "f1", create an article "A1" in f1.
- Add another folder named "f2", create an article "A2" in f2.
- Go to any page, add the Knowledge Base Display
- Now the KB display portlet shows A1 of folder fl, change the folder to show folder f2
The A2 article should be shown in the KB Display.
The A2 article isn't shown in the KB Display, just show "The article your requested was not found. Search for a similar article."
Note: This issue only occurs for the first time to change the folder, after it will work as expected.