Steps to reproduce it:
- Startup a 6.2 version, and create a Journal article using a DDMStructure.
- Shutdown it.
- In a liferay 7 server, create a file called com.liferay.portal.upgrade.internal.configuration.ReleaseManagerConfiguration.cfg in osgi/configs/ folder with the following content
- Startup the server against a database from a previous version of Liferay to perform an upgrade
- After finishing it, connect to GoGo console:
- Execute the following command:
You will get the following exception:
The reason for this error is that the map com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.service.permission.DDMPermissionSupportTracker._ddmStructurePermissionSupportServiceTrackerMap is not loaded when is needed in com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.upgrade.v1_0_0.UpgradeDynamicDataMapping.upgradeStructurePermissions(). However, if we load it before executing the upgrade we will get the following exception:
Due to the className values are still the old ones in the ClassName table for JournalArticle.