Status: Ready for Development
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Amazon Rankings portlet cannot use ISBN-13 numbers currently, which is stated in the documentation. Although this would be a new feature, ISBN-13 is used since 2007, so it is not really professional that the portlet still cannot use it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure the Amazon Rankings portlet according to the documentation. This requires a lot of registration and other thins so you can use my settings: in portal-ext.properties, place the properties in the comment below (staff only).
2. Start the portal
3. Place an Amazon Rankings portlet on a page
4. Go the the portlet's configuration
5. Add an ISBN-13 number. For example: "9781935182825"
6. Try to save the configuration
Expected Result: The portlet accepts the ISBN number and displays the book.
Actual Results: The portlet says that the ISBN number is invalid.
reproduced on ee-6.2.x @ e754936b6aa364bf98b5af4cee56f916d4488749
cannot test on master - configuring the portlet throws a nullpointerexception @ 17d2f650ffee0b622eaa99f22cfe715e9ebfa7c0