Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
- Setup one instance of Liferay connected to mysql
- Install hotfix-14942-6210.
- Create two a blank sites called 'test' and test1.
- Go to control Panel > custom fields > page > add group of text values field with any key
- Setup staging from test to test1
- In Sites > test > Pages > TEST > custom fields, enter some value for the custom field
- Publish to live.
- Disable staging so that you can check the custom fields.
- On Sites > test1 > Pages > TEST > custom fields, noticed that the values did not carry over.
Expected the value for the field would get published
Actual The value does not get published
this issue appears to only affect 6.2.x since the xStream configuration is handled differently in master