Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Beta 2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 7
Remarks when using master
- the default theme has the search portlet embedded;
- in order to display the option box in which you choose between "Everything" and "This site", you have to go to the Search portlet configuration and set the Scope option as "Let the user choose".
Steps to reproduce
- Enter as an administrator user;
- Create a site called "A";
- Create a Basic Web Document called "doc", within the site "A" scope, with permission to view for guest users;
- Create a site called "B" with one page "home";
- Add a Search portlet on page "home";
- Uncheck the "Display Site Facet" in search portlet configurations;
- Enter as a guest user and access the site "B";
- Set the scope for "Everything" and search for "doc";
- Click on "Web Content Article" filter;
The document created is displayed as the result.
The result message is: "No results were found that matched the keywords..."