Adding a text box with a large width will cause the text box to spill into adjacent frames/menus upon resizing the browser window. The attached GIF demonstrates this issue when nested elements are used in a structure, but the issue is reproducible with only a large width text box in the structure, as well.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Site Administration > Content.
- Select Manage > Structures and add a new structure.
- Add a text box and set the width to large in the settings.
- After saving the structure, create a new web content with the structure.
- With the create web content form open, resize the browser from maximized to the smallest width.
Expected Result: The text box resizes to remain within it's frame.
Actual Results: At different browser window sizes the text box spills out into adjacent frames. See the GIF.
Not reproducible in master. User cannot set text box width in settings.