6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 Beta 2
Issue: Enabling Recaptcha does not work in message boards. The first time when a valid text is entered for ReCaptcha it gives an error saying invalid text and the next time the portlet throws maximum number of try failed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the below portal property:
2. Start the server and place a Message Boards Portlet on the front Page.
3. Create a new thread. Note that it shows the captcha on the message boards portlet. Create a post (it will be published successfully)
4. Now go to Server Administration -> Enable Recaptcha -> Enter public & private keys
5. Go back to home page & create a post (this time it shows recaptcha).
Expected Result: The post publishes successfully after entering the captcha.
Actual Result: On trying to publish 1st time, it says wrong captcha & request fails. On trying to reenter captcha & publish second time, it says 'Maximum number of attempts exceeded'.
Tested in 6.2.x and reproduced
Reproduced in master (note: the error was slightly different. The message returned was "A CAPTCHA error occurred. Please contact an administrator").
6.2.x commit b7c1172956fae921cff3fd9c231f04fbb3a8989e
Master commit ca45e3172d6454c06d4080caa4f2684be3fb85c0