EDIT: NEED FIX FOR 6.2.X ONLY
On the configuration page of youtube portlet there is Preset Frame Size select.
If user chooses Custom, she/he can type in custom sizes into two input fields.
If user chooses a preset size after it, than Custom again, width and height input fields are filled with the preset's size, not the previously set custom sizes.
- add youtube portlet to a page
- got to configuration
- select Custom from preset sizes
- write 100 and 100 into Frame Width and Frame Height fields
- select Standard 360 4:3 from Preset Frame Size
- select Custom from Preset Frame Size
100 and 100 should be appear in Frame Width and Frame Height fields
480 and 360 appears in Frame Width and Frame Height fields (the values for Standard 360 4:3 preset size)
Code uses width and height fields to store the selected sizes, however it can be read from select box's values.